Monday, March 29, 2010

Trust issues

I have always had them with people. I have been burned before and I try to be very cautious with whom I associate myself with. The people that I do trust obviously have done something to prove their worth.

Then things like today happen and I rethink all my philosophies and beliefs. I take a look at everyone and see if they still have what I need.

I cried in front of Gel as I explained all my pain, my sorrow and the guilt I often feel for not being there for people. For the times when I have let them down. For the times I couldn't keep a secret or give them an answer that they wanted to hear.

I cried because I care and love everyone so much. I really do.

Those that know me will vouch for me on this.

Yet for some, it still isn't enough.

Adam

5 comments:

  1. Life man. Looking for change. Working things out. Like you said "Life aint E-Z." Tru pal for confronting though and being there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. e-z does it son, live by the blog, die by the blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speaking troof. Whether its harsh or not, you speaking your mind on everything. There aint no drama with you. Spitting fax and lahgic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i does what i cans but peeps can handle. only the true pals see the troof behind the fax+lahgic.

    ReplyDelete