I finally have enough topics to write a little something. These
are strictly my viewpoints and beliefs so don’t kill me if you don’t agree with
anything that I write. And with that, let’s begin.
My relationship with God is ever changing. Growing in
certain areas and then faltering in other areas where I’ve neglected to spend quality
time in his word. This year I’ve sought out to find the answers to my questions
and to find my life purpose. As this ongoing journey continues I’ve found peace
and understanding in things that I didn’t know. However, I’m not satisfied. Nor
should I be. I believe that as a Christ follower, I need to become more like
him. My daily battles and struggles need to be handled in a manner that’s
pleasing to God. This is something that I’m still battling and something that
most Christ followers will too. Little strides here and there and with my team constantly
praying for my well-being, my walk with Christ will only grow stronger. I send
out daily verses/words of encouragement and I’m always available to pray. If
you ever need anything please get a hold of me. I’d love to listen to and help
in any way I can.
This year I made a decision to leave women alone. And I can
honestly say that 7 months into this year, my life has been simplified and
easier without the presence of man’s “other half”. Over the years I’ve let my
human desire get in the way of God’s desire and thus created an epic amount of
headaches for me. I finally let go of the past and got honest with myself and now
I’ve never been happier. My friendships with women have been roller coasters in
the past but now they’ve settled into more of little hills. No friendship or
relationship can go without its problems but figuring out and solving my
problems has made things much smoother. Now, I’m waiting on God for the perfect
timing. While most people aren’t content with being single and alone, I for one
am.
I feel it’s time to move. After much thought and prayer, I
feel that God has more to offer me. Here right now my spiritual feeding is ok.
I don’t have that many Christ following friends to interact with and it’s time
to move on. I’m not abandoning the friends and family that I have here in
V-town, I’m just finally getting out and away where I have a chance to grow.
Staying in the Valley was only going to hinder the growth in my life. Sometime
before September I’ll be heading up the road a few hours and moving in with my
sisters. I’m thoroughly excited for the new phase in my life and for the places
that I’m going to go on this new adventure.
TV consumes most of our lives. And while I’m a huge sports
nut, I find myself attached to weird and random shows. Any show on ABC Family
simply for the fact that the acting is subpar and cheesy that it just sucks you
in. Duck Dynasty is a redneck show that portrays rich rednecks who like to kill
and eat squirrels. How can you not like that? The Newsroom. I think I’ve said
enough about that though. Breaking Bad, in my opinion, is the best show on TV.
After a slow 1st season, the show has taken on a whole new identity
and is lingering in the top 5 shows of all time debate. I quit watching reality
TV because that’s the biggest waste of time ever.
I always enjoy watching the Olympics for national pride and
for the sheer amazement of what human beings can do. Whether it’s a 15 year old
girl surprising us in the pool or a man running 100 meters under 10 seconds, I
enjoy it all. Regardless of the individual or country, I love rooting for
underdogs and for records to be broken. Some people tune it off and I feel
sorry for them. For 16 days the world’s best athletes compete in events and do many
sensational things that one day we can live to tell our grandkids. I appreciate
the hard work, dedication and drive in the competitors and I’m cheering the US
on from across the pond.
Thanks for reading up on things that are going on in my life
and I’ll talk to you soon.
Adam

No comments:
Post a Comment