Sunday, March 27, 2011

Hi there

So I'm going to try and keep this simple, straight forward and to the point. My weekend was fine and I'm just looking for an opportunity to vent. I'm going to be a little dramatic but oh well, this is my blog. I LOST MY FANTASY PLAYOFF MATCH UP!!!!!!! Now before you click away or shake your head in disgust for my lack of real reason to be upset, hear me out. Have you ever done something before and been the very best at it, and at the last minute, things go wrong and your strengths become your weaknesses? Well, this happened to me, along with my Co-Man, lawstradamus. At first, our team was so-so. Then we went through a transition period were I flipped trades which basically took our team from nothing to something. We were title contenders looking to repeat. Then, out of nowhere, God decides to allow our key peoples to get freak injuries that kept them out of games. These guys had been so durable that they hadn't missed games in a few years. Injuries happen and we did a decent job at replacing the stars. But when push came to shove, we were done in. Everything that we had worked to build, was gone down the toilet quicker then a druggie trying to get rid of the evidence. Somebody had to lose. It just so happens that it had to be us. I don't think I would be so upset about it if the situation were different. I'll never play in a league that doesn't allow for votes to rules and settings. I'm not a fan of being under one persons control. Especially, when the person in charge, has changed the settings every year before this year too. Anyways, enough with my blatant ramblings about something so petty in life that I can't believe I wasted 20 minutes writing this. So now you can move along and go back to whatever you were doing and we'll just act like this never happened. But it did. Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment