Monday, February 22, 2010

Laying it all in the open

I know that you will read this. That before you fall asleep, I will go through your mind.

I know this to be true, because you have told me that you do.

That you love to hold the covers close and wonder how you got so lucky with a guy like myself.

Sometimes I can't sleep at night because I am lost thinking about you.

Hoping you are safe. You are warm. That you are not alone.

Each night I pray that one day we will see eye to eye again. That one day you take me back for the person that I am.

Sure I made mistakes but who is perfect? I am not nor will I ever be.

But together we will be as close to perfect as perfect can be.

God prepare her heart for me. Keep me in your will.

Goodnight world.

Goodnight Natalie.

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment