I woke up to some random lady in my house. My mom invited a friend over and she was loud. After playing poker for a while, I went to school to do homework. Finished that and had to get the car looked at.
Got some grub at In and Out with Jessie and then we went shopping. I bought some new shoes which everyone seems to like. Cheap and cool I guess. Went to the mall and bought cigars. Well, Jessie did for Chaz.
We hit up Royal Oaks park to smoke. I didn't have a cigar because I wasn't in the mood to smoke. Chaz did however have swisha sweets so I took one of the grape ones. Delish.
Darn matches sucked balls though. We made some videos for RadioChaz. All really funny like usual. We talked about our life's and made fun of the people like usual.
After that, I got my car where I seen Panda and Chance. I drove to the hospital where I spent 4 hours with Angelica and her family and friends. I am so happy that she is out of ICU and that I could see her today. She made me smile and laugh even when she has bad things going on. I love her to death. She's my favorite girl in the whole entire world.
Hoops with the guys classic like usual. Mark introduced "the clap". Time for sleep. Big day tomorrow.
Adam
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment