Friday, February 26, 2010

Typical Friday

Had school until 12. I seen Rachel and of course I was reminded that we can get married once she turns 30. Which is only a little over 8 years away. Honestly, I would wait too. She's special. I know it.

Team USA won at hockey and I took a nap. Had to rush home before the family headed off to Fresno. Decided to go to Panda Express for dinner without my Panda. It just wasn't the same.

After that, all of us guys met in Tulare to watch Copout. Pretty good and funny movie. Rain started coming down and instantly killed all of our post movie boners.

Jack in the Box for some milkshakes and a time to sit and chill and talk about our lives and whats going on.

Chaz is coming to town and we might hit the streets for Radio Chaz. Which would be epic.

Adam

1 comment: