I'm losing lots of relationships with people once again and having to filter them out. It so happens that it many stem from the girls in my life. I have big shoulders. I carry big loads but lately I have been weak. Real weak.
Friends are losing care and moving on from it all. I don't know what to do. I can give up or just take on even more.
The guys are going through a change once again. Seasons are passing and we are going older and in some cases, farther away.
I don't know what to do. I really don't. I know that I can't do it all on my own.
That help will need to come from someone, somewhere somehow.
Every day I go through life hiding my shames, my fears, my struggles and my cries.
I don't know how much longer my mind can take it.
Or will I make it at all.
Now, I do what I always do. Run.
I am running from my problems, running from my fears and running from my friends.
This man has grown old and is to weak to continue.
Adam
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment