Saturday, February 27, 2010

Tonight might be epic...

So Arsany wants all the MEN, not boys, to get together and have some fun. I think its kind of funny NOW that he wants to have fun. Sometimes though, going out with the boys is what you need.

Angelica is going to be in the hospital for another week. She hates it in there and I absolutely hate it too. ICU sucks balls. I was there for over 3 months in 2001 with my grandpa before he died. It hurts me knowing that she is in there.

Homework done for weekend. Have to get car cleaned and oil changed.

Gonna grab some In and Out and hopefully our plans for tonight will go through.

Oh, if Chaz wants prime time radio gold, he'll bring his camera with him.

Adam

P.S. USA vs. Canada tomorrow @ 12... should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment