The definition of Balance is as follows
A state of equilibrium or parity characterized by cancellation of all forces by equal opposing forces.
I think that I really need this right now with my friends. I have wasted too much of my life, my time and effort on people that are not willing to do the same for me. granted, I always don't tell them things nor do I feel comfortable doing so, but still, things have to change.
I need people around me that give and take. Not just take. That don't come crying to me with all of their problems. Looking for me to have the answers. I'm sick and tired of getting used.
Really I am.
Adam
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

“Dudez-O-Plenti” OUTLINE Version 1
ReplyDeleteI. ACKNOWLEDGMENTS
II. PREFACE
III. INTRODUCTION
IV. MAIN
A. GIRLS
1. Getting the Girl
I. In General
II. Special Topics
a. Friends Girls
b. Your sisters Friends girls
c. Your Friend that’s a Girl
d. Myspace/Facebook Girls
2. Dating the Girl
I. In General
II. Special Topics
a. Interaction With the Guys
* Do’s
* Don’ts
b. Intimacy
– AKA down and dirty shit
* Options if a bun in the oven
c. Role of Other Grils
3. Dumping the Girl
I. In General
II. Special Topics
a. Methods
1. Electronic
2. In-Person
3. Through a Contact
4. Implicitly