I feel very lonely, it's exactly like I say,
Going through this life by myself every day,
People tend to look at me, from an outward appearance,
And see a man held together with a tough perseverance,
But little do they know, what's going on inside,
Every day that passes by, a little more of him dies,
He must be a good actor because nobody seems to know,
Caught up in the bullshit of another reality show,
Tell me this ain't real, and I'll show you it's not fake,
See it my sleepness nights in bed I lie awake,
The weight on my shoulder grows, its to much for me to carry,
Taking everyone's problems has left me 6 feet deep to bury,
Thoughts turn into dreams, which are there for simple viewing,
Ask me how I'm living life, my reply is I don't know what I'm doing,
Can this pain continue on please don't let it get worse,
Never did the thought of helping people occur to be a curse,
Can no one feel my pain, is it all for me to collect,
How can I bring it up to those who simply don't expect?
I brought this on myself, and now I'm done and through,
But will leaving everything behind bid me my adieu?
Depressed to say the least, maybe how it's said the best,
For a man who doesn't wear a letter S across his chest,
By no means am I right and certainly I can't be wrong,
But something has to change or I won't be around for long
Adam
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment