Even before you get your long sought after girl, you must decide on what type of girl you want to go after. Presumably, you would prefer to have someone who has some of the same beliefs as yourself. Although this isn't always the case, it's probably a good idea that you pursue someone with something in common. Even if it's hiking. Or Facebook chatting.
Now these girls can come from anywhere like I said in the previous post "Getting the Girl". Lets take a closers look at some of the special cases of girls and the appropriate manners in which to handle them.
A) Friends Girls. This one is always tricky. You have a bro who really thinks one of your friends is attractive. Now depending on your relationship with the both of them, you of all people should have a fairly good idea if something will work out between them. You may want to talk to your buddy first before approaching her. If things are going to get weird or he is going to steal her away from behind your back, then it probably isn't smart to get involved. The last thing you want is for some girl to come between friends. But it has happened before. It doesn't necessairly end bad but it also doesn't mean it's going to all work out.
B) Your Sisters Friends girls. So you have a younger sister. Or a sister that's way older. (Going after older women is straight pimp status) Either way, your sister is very social and has quite a lot of friends. They always seem to be over at the house. One day, you think you see one of her cute looking friends staring at you. You brush it off as no big thing. A few weeks later it happens again. But this time she walks up to you and starts to talk. This doesn't necessarily mean anything more than she simply wants to talk to you. So don't get all sprung like a coil. IF, and I say if, you want to pursue something, first check with your sister. Nothing will ruin a potential fling than a jealous sister hearing that her brother is trying to swoop in on one of her friends. Your sister knows her friends and she knows you as well. Communicate with her and see what she feels. In my case, one girl I used to like, I actually used to hate. I thought she was dumb and annoying and made her life miserable. She always came around the house and I never thought that anything would ever mount to anything. But one day things changed. So I told my sister and she was actually happy for me. This won't be the case all the time, but a little communication with your sister will help.
C) Your Friend that’s a Girl. You always make friends with people. For men, it will be mostly men counterparts that they enjoy life with (That was not supposed to sound gay nor mean gay). A few females will also hop along your journey as well. Now depending on how you two are, a relationship over time may eventually evolve. For instance, I became caught up with my best friend. Nothing ever amounted to anything but after a year of friendship, we tested the waters only to find the water cold and not worth the dip. You probably want to have a girl that is very similar your friends style simply because you are already accustomed to someone like her. This may or may not backfire depending on the situation, but it is always a good bet to have a solid friendship already established before trying anything.
D) Myspace/Facebook Girls. What the heck is that? Don't act like you don't know or haven't heard of one of these websites. I mean, you probably have two accounts on both. One, your actual one that is real and where you exchange wall posts with friends and family, and two, one that is fake and allows you to prowl the Internet for prey. When I say prey, I mean stupid idiotic girls that may or may not sext with you because you have a cute default picture. Girls on the Internet may be just like you in that they too have another account and are pulling the wool over your eyes. Maybe it isn't even a girl. I had a friend get very intimate with a female in Florida and he never saw her. My buddy was so sprung off her that he booked a flight to go see her. TWICE! Maybe she was real and maybe she was just like yourself. Fake and trying to get a little action. I highly doubt that using these websites works. Maybe it does if the person you meet actually meets with you face to face so you can legitimately say that you met her. Otherwise, it could very well be me that's talking oh so naughty to you on the internet late at night...
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

A 10!
ReplyDelete