A little over half of the world’s population is female. And oh how I do thank God for this. I also thank God for the female’s ability to simply smile at me and give me a hard erection. I mean, that’s pretty hot.
Anyways, most men have some specific female in their life. Maybe it's a friend, roommate or girlfriend but they do have someone that they confide in. If they don’t, then these HOMOsapiens like messing around with butt cheeks. Literally.
My girl is out there somewhere. I think. Maybe she’s living in Europe or currently climbing Mount Everest, but somewhere out there, she is wandering aimlessly for me to find her. All that I have to do is put in the work and effort and it should work out. Right....
Girls have this weird thing on guys. Just think about it. A hot girl walks down the street in a revealing dress and necks break looking back at her. No wonder Obama pushed this health care thing to everyone.
Maybe your chick is a tomboy. Or maybe she has a nice rack. Heck, maybe she even likes sports. I don’t know what she does have, but I do know that she has a stranglehold on you.
In this section, guidelines for females and situations that arise, will be laid and spread out like a centerfold pinup.
Looking to keep her around? Try some kind of dating site.
Adam
Monday, April 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Awesome! i give it a 10!
ReplyDeleteI thought I did well with this one. Funny and to the point.
ReplyDelete